We have created quick filters for different bonus percentages. Return to our bonus list and discover welcome bonuses of 200% or more.
With the first deposit bonuses, the bonus percentages are usually measured in hundreds. After that, most casinos get a little stingy. You’ve created an account, verified your info and registered a deposit method… you’re not going anywhere, right?
Subsequent bonuses are known as “reload bonuses” in the casino lingo. The bonus percentages for later deposits are usually in the 25% to 50% region. With a 25% deposit, the casino only gives you ?1 for every ?4 deposited.
To be honest, this isn’t a great deal, especially compared to the massive first deposit bonuses. However, if you change casinos more often than socks, sooner or later you’ll run out of great places to play.
With that in mind, consider what you want to get out of bonuses. Bonuses are supposed to be an extra incentive to try out a casino and to reward active players. They’re supposed to be a spice, not the main ingredient of the casino experience. If you expect to gain an advantage over the casino by using bonuses, you’re in for a nasty surprise.
High roller bonuses
A high roller is a person who likes to deposit big and play with huge bets. Standard casino bonuses may seem too low for them. Luckily, some sites feature bigger casino bonuses for them.
The key difference between high roller bonuses and regular bonuses is that they give more, but also require more. The maximum you get can may be tens of times bigger, but so is the minimum deposit required.
We have listed the highest welcome bonuses available for UK players. You can see them by clicking the Highroller bonuses quick filter on our casino bonus list. It shows only casino bonuses worth at least ?400.
- Cashmo: “It’s fair to say that Cashmo offers one of the most generous welcome bonuses on the market, with the promotion spread across your first three deposits up to the value of ?500 and 100 free spins.” – Lewis Humphries
- mFortune: “Welcome bonuses are plentiful at mFortune. Upon deposit, you get to spin the wheel with an opportunity to win up to 100 FREE spins. Together with up to 200% first deposit match bonus, this is a good start.” – Nick Shepherd
- Party Casino: “I really appreciate the transparency shown here, so the casino gets top e that my bonus winnings weren’t bigger this time around, but the low wagering requirements make this a very viable offer.” – Charlie Stamp
- Winner’s Magic: “There is quite a juicy bonus available at Winner’s Magic. Their welcome bonus consists of a 100% bonus up to ?25 and 25 spins. Since the exclusive Bojoko bonus gives you a bit more that I decided to go with that. I received an extra ?40 after my deposit and 30 spins on Play’N Go’s Twisted Sister slot.” – Melanie Hart
- Betfred Casino: “The welcome bonus itself is pretty impressive in that for ?10 you will receive 100 free spins. There are no wagering requirements attached either, so everything you canadian idebit casinos win, you keep. However, I do believe an additional 100% deposit bonus (with wagering) would certainly ramp up the appeal of this promotion as the spin value is pretty small at ?0.01.” – Dylan Rozario
Deposit bonus terms and conditions
Most bonuses come with strings attached, and deposit bonuses are no exception. Casino reviews on Bojoko always list the Significant terms for each bonus. When you select deposit bonuses, pay attention to: